Thursday 15 June 2017

They said she couldn't....

Hello, 

My name is Danielle. I'm 29 years old and a disabled mum of a little boy with additional needs. Life is a rollercoaster full of ups and downs, highs and lows. In my 29 years of life I've been faced with lots of challenges and people telling me I couldn't do something and wouldn't succeed from little things like wearing a certain outfit to becoming a mother and dealing with my health issues, I've always been stubborn and if somebody said I couldn't I make it my mission to prove them wrong. Hence this little space on the internet to post about my wee challenges and achievements as well as the odd musing. Just some where to keep track really. 

If you are reading this then welcome aboard and I hope you enjoy what you see. 

They said she couldn't... so she did. 

Danielle 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puzzling my way through lockdown.

For somebody who is a homebody like me, lockdown should have been simple. Apart from the homeschooling aspect of it, the only thing that ch...